This post is by Karen Kimball from Nokia Siemens Networks.
“Liquid Radio upgrade frees more broadband,” says Gadget.
“Liquid Radio software reduces spectrum demand by 35%”, says Telecom Lead.
“And unveils radio heads aimed at spectrum refarming”, says Telecom Lead.
To learn more about the stories behind the headlines, register for the #1GBperday webinar on Nokia Siemens Networks’ recent advances in LTE and Liquid Radio Software Suites.
Webinar speakers Perry Suojoki and Arne Schaelicke describe solutions to several of today’s key challenges: how to meet constantly changing capacity demands, how to make the most of network and spectrum assets, how to reuse GSM spectrum for WCDMA and LTE, and how to improve the customer experience.
The webinar focuses on recent launches at Mobile World Congress 2013, and highlights the operator benefits of the new LTE enhancements and Liquid Radio software features.
Liquid Radio Software Suites for GSM, WCDMA and LTE boost network
and service performance:
* Make the most of refarming and reduce GSM spectrum demand by 35%
* Cut Total Cost of Ownership for GSM by 25%
* Support smartphone demand by moving towards a 100-fold greater WCDMA uplink capacity
* Improve the experience of uploading videos and sharing special moments with friends and family
* Balance traffic load across different LTE base stations and frequency bands
* Balance load between TD-LTE and FDD-LTE as dual mode LTE devices become more common
Innovations in LTE and SingleRAN boost capacity and improve security:
* Extend capacity quickly without the need to lease extra site space
* Significantly increase uplink cell capacity using our Smart Scheduler
* Protect LTE networks and subscribers from security threats
Register here for the webinar about LTE, Single RAN and Liquid Radio Software Suites and all the webinars in the #1GBperday$ series.
Find out more:
Nokia Siemens Networks Liquid Radio http://www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com/portfolio/liquidnet/liquidradio
Nokia Siemens Networks LTE