This blog is by Heather Ross-Sirola at Nokia Solutions and Networks.
Season’s greetings loyal readers! In case you missed them the first time around, here are our some of our most popular NSN blogs from 2013. We opted for the typical measure of popularity based on how many times a post has been viewed with total readership this year at approximately 54,000…but let it be known that we are proud of all our blogging experts!
LTE was definitely top of mind, featuring prominently among the hot topics this year:
1. Huawei loves NSN Consulting!
2. What happens to 3G after you launch LTE?
3. Infographic: Mobile Broadband 2020
4. Gartner analysis: NSN now a leader in the LTE Magic Quadrant
5. IDC gives NSN top ranking for LTE
6. OTT service blackouts trigger signaling overload in mobile networks
7. Governmental audit in Korea confirms: Best LTE network quality from NSN
8. Transform through owning quality: amazing things happen
9. LTE Release 12 and beyond: New white paper discusses the essentials
10. NSN wins award for Service Operations & Management
One of the best compliments for any blog channel is visitor loyalty and on average, 34.4% of our readers are returning to read more than 1 blog. In fact, our blog page is one of the most popular places to hang out on NSN.com. We’re proud to be contributing to the industry conversation and sharing our thoughts on topics that are shaping the network business.
We look forward to your comments and welcome you back to this space in 2014.